Re: Support for Abit BE6's HPT366 UDMA66 controller?

Andre Hedrick (andre@suse.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:19:02 -0700 (PDT)

You can not currently use the second ATA-66 channel under Linux.
Unless you have a rabbit in the hat to register/service/handle the
interrupt assignment to pin B for the second channel, it will lockup
regardless. The interrupt is not serviced correctly. This will be on all
mainboards that have native onboard support.

Andre Hedrick
The Linux IDE guy