Re: IDE Driver in Linux Reports different geometry that Netware

Andre Hedrick (andre@suse.com)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone else should take note taht AUTO is preferred unless you know how
to force the issue. As for the CMOS probing of drives, I hope that it
goes away a soon as Andries cleans up the geometry mess (of mine).

Andre Hedrick
The Linux IDE guy