RE: Strange kbd problems with 2.3.17 on toshiba satellite 4030cdt

roel@grobbebol.xs4all.nl (Fabian.Frederick@prov-liege.be)
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:05:26 -0400

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:03:31 +0200

Identical in some late 2.0.X ... Fortunately other sessions weren't
locked=20
so ie ALT-F2 worked... Problem appeared when using special fonts
btw, when using some 132 cols format, I always have some garbage at the
bottom of my screen ... Problem appears all over the place
(2.0.36, 2.0.37, 2.2.5, 2.2.10 ...) on some S3 Virge 3D 4Mb;
Disappear on smaller S3 Virge 2Mb.

Any idea to correct that misfeature accepted.

Regards, Fabian