Turtle Beach Sound Card Driver (off topic?)

John Strange (johnws@ezwv.com)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:08:54 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_00B6_01BEF27B.D8F09FE0

Hey Gang,

Turtle Beach has offered us a challenge a friend at work wrote them about
drivers for his aureal 8330 based sound card, they responded with this.

Let's fire up those emails! :)

Subject: Re: linux compatibility
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:16:45 -0500
From: TBTech@voyetra.com
To: Jeddy Master <jeddy@ezwv.com>

Mr. Master: ...and growing. We keep track of all emails like your
own for just this reason. As the demand grows for these drivers,
so will the emails asking for them. Tell your friends to send emails
to us as well. The more we get, the better argument we have to
give the higher-ups reason to build these drivers. As of now, we
have around 200 emails and phone calls for linux drivers, hardly a
compelling argument. However, if this turned into 500 between
now and the holidays...Regards:

John
Turtle Beach Tech Support
Voyetra Turtle Beach, Inc.