Re: VIA chipset hangs [ SOLVED ]

Kurt Garloff (garloff@suse.de)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 09:23:47 +0200

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 01:04:05AM -0500, Dubbs wrote:
> andre@suse.com wrote:
> >=20
> > I want a copy of lspci's output with both cases.
> > This is a key comparision of imperical data against the docs.

> I attached a lspci-v-hang.txt and lspci-v-nohang.txt. They are the same.
> No changes here.=20

I think some more parameters to lspci would have shown some differences.
Try lspci -xxxvvv

--=20
Kurt Garloff <garloff@suse.de> Wuppertal, FRG
PGP2 key: See mail header, key servers Linux kernel development
SuSE GmbH, N=FCrnberg, FRG SCSI drivers: tmscsim(DC390), DC395

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP--