Re: RH6 kernel shutdown problem AMD K6-2

Tuan Hoang (tuan@optimus.mitre.org)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:48:55 +0000 (GMT)

Actually it's EIP: 0010:[<c0109a09>]
Just upgraded to the latest BIOS version 1.16.
I have a Tyan Trinity 100 AT motherboard.
I'm in sync with all the Red Hat 6.0 updates as of yesterday.
Still have the same problem though.

Tuan