Re: double include of a header file

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:41:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Joe wrote:

> Hi,
> I am not a C expert so can someone tell me what the benifits
> / disadvantages of the following lines of code are if there are
> any? The reason I am writning these lists is that I found this
> code in the kernel..
>
> #include <asm/irq.h>
> #include <asm/system.h>
> #include <asm/irq.h>
>
> Joe

You should remove one of the includes and, if the code still compiles,
submit a patch. It is quite possible for source files to have multiple
include-files because of the way code is developed. When you find these,
you should submit a cleanup patch.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
**** FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED ****
Penguin : Linux version 2.2.6 on an i686 machine (400.59 BogoMips).