Re: info format (was Re: Linux 2.2.11pre4)

Matthew (matthew@mattshouse.com)
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 01:45:20 -0500

On Sat, 07 Aug 1999, Coy A Hile wrote:

> i definitely agree with the need for such good man pages. Unfortunately,
> at the moment i have neither the time nor the wherewithal to undertake such
> a project. However, should a group of people undertake this much needed
> task, i'd like to be kept in the loop.

I've taken the liberty of setting up an organizational web page for the purpose
of porting the current libc6 info pages to the man format. It's an "ownership"
system where volunteers can claim ownership of current info files for porting
purposes. I pounded it out after reading your message, so it's still pretty
raw.

The address is http://libc6man.mattshouse.com
The ftp address is ftp.mattshouse.com /pub/libc6man

Let me know if we'll need anything else (besides volunteers).

To segfault is human, to blue screen is moronic...