Re: [Call For Wartectomy] CRLF conversion out of kernel

david parsons (o.r.c@p.e.l.l.p.o.r.t.l.a.n.d.o.r.u.s)
14 Jul 1999 18:19:49 -0700

In article <linux.kernel.Pine.LNX.4.10.9907142155240.12660-100000@fire.fireplace>,
Gerhard Mack <gmack@imag.net> wrote:

>I can't upgrade untill I can mount dos filesystems. Perhapse you
>would like to take a stab at it

I certainly will, if Alexander Viro doesn't put the #ifdef
TOO_CLEVER_FOR_ITS_OWN_GOOD stuff in himself. But I'll do it as
a patch to his code instead of rudely trying to reinvent the
wheel, since that would be rude.

>since your most vocal about the need to
>keep the bloat?

I think you may not understand what bloat is.

____
david parsons \bi/ First, of course, I need to fix the tcp stack so
\/ that dhcpcd will work with 2.3.x. Sigh.