Re: kernel programming

Gary Lawrence Murphy (garym@canada.com)
05 Jul 1999 11:40:09 -0400

R> On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
>> take a look at /usr/src/linux/Documentation/kernel-docs.txt,
>> lots of references 8)

R> There seems to be one missing link:
R> http://www.linux.eu.org/Linux-MM/

IMHO, we need re-writes and tighter organization of most sections of
what is available online, in the sources and in the LDP --- and we
just obtained approval for a new book project on kernel programming.

If anyone here is of the same mind and would like to take on a short
contract to write (or edit) tech tutorials for the 2.2/2.3 kernel
internals, vm and networking code (and retain rights to donate your
work back into the LDP) please let me know asap.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Business Telecom Services : Internet Consulting : http://www.teledyn.com