Re: strange scsi messages from 2.0.36

Gabor Lenart (lgb@oxygene.terra.vein.hu)
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:30:10 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 07:20:48AM -0700, Toukourou Mohamed wrote:
> I saw your mail about the following error message from 2.0.36 on the
> tux mailing-list:
> Apr 7 15:24:21 mozinet kernel: (scsi0:0:5:-1) Unexpected busfree,
> LASTPHASE = 0x40, SEQADDR = 0x14e
>
> I'm getting the same message with the same version of the kernel. I'd
> like to know how you solved the problem.

I've not found solution yet, and same the same with 2.2.10 UP.
But I've found out that scsi ID 5 is a CDROM, and only that trigger
this message however I don't know any negative result besides the message.
Of course I would like to know the explanation too.

--
 ---[ LGB/DC ]------------[ University Of Veszprém ]------[ Lénárt Gábor ]---
                       Our very last hope : the future