Re: SiS IDE UDMA driver (announcement) (fwd)

Chip Salzenberg (kmliu@sis.com.tw)
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 09:44:18 +0800

Andre:

If you just need one mainboard then I can mail it to you by UPS.
So, you need to tell me your mailing address.

By the way, we also develop Audio device and Ethernet (LAN) device.
So, we also need Linux Audio and LAN driver and application support.
Do you have channel which can support us the Linux Audio and LAN device?
Thank you!

Best Regards,
K.M. Liu