Re: Oops with kernel 2.2.10-ac8

Gianluca Anzolin (ganz@keycomm.it)
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 00:17:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 4 Jul 1999, Kurt Garloff wrote:

> Please note that I'm about to release 2.0e where I reworked the command
> queueing. I will install ac patches in order to see, whether I did recreate
> that bug. If you want to test it, please look out for 2.0d12 on my web page:
> http://www.garloff.de/kurt/linux/dc390/

I've got no luck. I tried the 2.0d12 driver but I get a similar
oops when I try to load the module. The Oops seems to happen during the
scan of the devices on the scsi bus. I have only a cd-writer (a TEAC
CDR-56S) and the scsi chain is properly terminated.

I haven't reported the oops because I have to write it down by
hand, but there is still a sign of the slab poisoning (the 5a pattern). If
it is useful to you I'm happy to ksymoops the oops again.

Regards,

Gianluca Anzolin