Re: 2.2.10 oops (finally, something I can report!)

Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 01:08:49 +0000 ( )

OK, I disabled MTRR and coma bug workarround, and after about a day I got
another oops. When the system was coming back up, it hard locked while
checking the drives. I have gone back to 2.2.1 which I had a >60 day
uptime on. If I still have any problems, I will assume it is a hardware
problem (I apologize if it is).

If anyone else has any patches to 2.2.10 which might fix the problems I
have been having, I would be willing to give them a try.