Re: 2.2.10 won't boot w/o keyboard

Niku Toivola (niku.toivola@sonera.fi)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:15:04 +0300 (EEST)

dwguest@win.tue.nl writes:
> [what machine was this?]

It's a rack PC with the CPUs and basic I/O stuff (keyboard, mouse
etc.) on a card. I'm not sure of the make or model. 2 x PII 266, 128
MB of memory and a 4.3 GB SCSI disk. I can try to provide more details
if there are any specific things to check.

> [sure the hang is not something entirely different (like a LILO
> 1024 cyl problem)?]

Yes, I am sure. The same kernel boots fine if I have a keyboard
connected to the box.

As an extra point I could mention the fact that the floppy drive light
stays lit when the machine hangs. Don't know if this is of any
significance.

//Niku

--
<niku.toivola@sonera.fi>