Re: Why khttpd is a bad idea

Marcus Ruehmann (m.ruehmann@mail.isis.de)
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 18:09:18 +0200

Hi,

I follow up this discussion a while and don't know why there are so many
concerns:

1st: it is a _module_ i.e. It does not bloat the kernel!
2nd: it would help embedded stuff very much
3rd: when you don't need it, don't load the module

It's that simple ;-)

Anyway, it's just another option

Let's finish this guy with a nice implemention and then we'll see if it
is worth including into stock kernel.

Marcus