Re: what is the "best" RAID 5 scsi controller?

Eduardo Soriano (e_soriano@dapsys.ch)
Thu, 06 May 1999 21:54:37 +0200

Well, I do not know. We are working on medical imaging so we need to make sure
about the reliability of our systems.

I can't help you in this area. If you are looking for a stable and easy set-up
system
don't think twice about using mother boards with a lot of integrated chips.

You will face drivers problems, interrupts problems, etc.