Re: [OT] SB Live! drivers released for Linux

Rens Houben (rensh@sci.kun.nl)
Thu, 6 May 1999 09:17:50 +0200

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

In other news for Tue, May 04, 1999 at 09:04:29PM -0700, Dan Hollis has bee=
n seen typing:
> On Tue, 4 May 1999, Aaron Tiensivu wrote:
> > > Take a look at the ALSA project status. Trident were providing an in =
house
> > > GPL driver to the ALSA project. (http://alsa.jcu.cz)
> > My impression of Trident just went up a couple orders of magnitude.
> > I just hope its not of the same quality as their old VGA cards.

> The 4dwave-NX chip seems decent. I have one in my PC right now, using the
> ALSA drivers.
=20
> Now if someone knows where to get decent DLS soundbanks... ;)
=2E.. or if someone found out how to fix that bug that locks up alsa driver=
s=20
after one lousy game of quake{1,2,3test}..=20

--
Rens Houben.
PGP key at: http://dwagon.sandwich.net/~shadur/pgpkey.pgp

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z Content-Type: application/pgp-signature

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z--