Re: Mark Russinovich's reponse Was: [OT] Comments to WinNT Mag !! (fwd)

Mark Christiansen (markcn@tiac.net)
Wed, 05 May 1999 04:55:44 GMT

On Tue, 04 May 1999 11:14:11 -0600, you wrote:

> Everyone talks about how great NT does with Async I/O, but to tell you
>the truth, has anyone ever used NT with a Cd-Rom Changer?

NT has lots of problems. My point is not to defend NT but to pitch
for better multiplexing support. I often wish for this enough to want
to go digging in the kernel to add it but if other people think it is a
bad idea and wouldn't use it I won't bother.

Mark