Re: [OT] Linux, NT and NIS integration...

Christoph Lameter (christoph@lameter.com)
Mon, 3 May 1999 19:37:28 -0700 (PDT)

What could be the problem? Install NIS and samba. Samba uses the glibc
calls and that will take care of the integration issue. Not that I have
done it but I could certainly make it work.