[OT] Coherent (was: Altos 2086 (Xenix) Multiplan and iBCS?)

Thomas Molina (tmolina@home.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:33:45 -0500 (CDT)

Actually, Coherent (Mark Williams Co.) went under about the time of
1.2.13 when Linux started exploding in popularity. I think it was about
the time RedHat 3.0.3 came out. It couldn't compete with the price and
source availability. I still have my disks and manuals from 4.0 (I
believe it was the last version issued). The manual was quite good; it
included some nice documentation of system commands and utilities such
as awk, sed, etc.