SIOCADDRT (was Re: 2.2.6: "modprobe: Could find module net-pf-19")

Mikael Djurfeldt (mdj@nada.kth.se)
26 Apr 1999 16:00:09 +0200

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@nada.kth.se> writes:

> After these two lines, there's a error message about not being able to
> execute the call SIOCADDRT.

I installed net-tools-1.52. All problems went away, except for the
error message

SIOCADDRT

during boot.

(It's right after the place where I previously got th e net-pf-19
messages, and right before some kind of time and date information.
Sorry for not being able to be more specific---this error message
doesn't seem to stick in any of the system log files.)

I guess I could just ignore it, but it's kind of worrying...

/mdj