Re: make xconfig problem in 2.2.6

Andre.Couture (acouture@search-n-find.com)
25 Apr 1999 14:14:51 -0700

Hi Michael,

Thanks, I'll be waiting for this around end of this week.

I would like to burn a new CD with RedHat 5.9.7 (futur 6.0) with a proper kernel.
I'm also expecting official patches for the Quota fixes that I received and seem to work properly so far.

I'll be going back to Canada on Monday (tomorrow) and will not be able to do anything, myself, until Friday or Saturday anyway.

Thanks again,
Andre

On Sun, 25 April 1999, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> > It seem that using "make xconfig" in 2.2.6 does not allow to
> > select/unselect the Mach64 Frame Buffer. The line is not shaded but
> > also not selectable.
>
> Yes. I know how to fix this, but I am moving right now, and I don't
> have kernel hacking facilities available.
>
> Michael

Andre Couture
PCDOCS/Fulcrum S.A. - Europe

Office: +33(1)46.29.07.40
GSM Europe: +33(6)07.04.35.65
FAX/Voicemail Europe: +33(1) 53.01.29.63
FAX/Voicemail Canada: +1(514) 221-2261