Re: Kernel Compiling error

Dallas Brown (dallas@kermit.jhs.jordan.k12.ut.us)
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:36:15 -0600 (MDT)

Thanks for everyones help, I found out that
I was overclocking my processor, and didn't even know it.
I thought that I had a K6-233, but I only have a K6-200 that
I have been over clocking to 233. What is the easiest way
to cool down my CPU even more, so I can overclock?
(Right now all I have is a single fan for my chip.)

Thanks.