Re: A/D converter

David Woodhouse (David.Woodhouse@mvhi.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:18:39 +0100

root@chaos.analogic.com said:
> I would use the CMOS RTC to generate a periodic interrupt. In fact
> have done it and it works well.

Doesn't the RTC only allow certain periods (powers of two?). You might need to
swap the main system timer onto the RTC, and then we can use the more versatile
pic for other things, such as your ADC and the PC speaker driver.

David Woodhouse David.Woodhouse@mvhi.com Office: (+44) 1223 810302
Project Leader, Process Information Systems Mobile: (+44) 976 658355
Axiom (Cambridge) Ltd., Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB5 0NA, UK.
finger dwmw2@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk for PGP key.