Realtek 8139 driver in config menu - under development

B. Raveendra Reddy (ravindra@nls.ernet.in)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:24:51 +0530 (IST)

Dear Friends,

I have sent a message about Realtek RTL 8139 driver support but after
going through the Config scripts, I understand that it is under testing
so, please ignore the message

TIA
Raveendra Reddy B

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:48:56 +0530 (IST)
From: "B. Raveendra Reddy" <ravindra@nls.ernet.in>
Subject: Realtek 8139 driver in config menu

Dear friends,

I have downloaded the 2.2.3 kernel from sunsite and tried to compile.

I have a Realtek 8139 NIC card. When I browse the Driver files in

drivers/net directory, I found that the code for the above card is
available (rtl8139.c) but there is no menu item in both config and
menuconfig for kernel configuration hence I am not able to select the
file. Kindly help me in this regard.

TIA
Raveendra Reddy B
National Law School