Re: I have information/driver source for winmodem's (no Joke)

Matthew Kirkwood (weejock@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:33:28 +0100 (GMT)

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Riley Williams wrote:

> > ...the source code is protected and requires a nda agreement of
> > which i have signed...
>
> ...if you have indeed signed an nda agreement, then you will NOT be

s/will/may/

> able to release any code you may develop from it, and for anybody to
> accept ANY patches from you and incorporate them into the Linux kernel
> would destroy Linux...

Quite a number of drivers have been developed under NDA but then released
as source (even GPL'ed). Of course, this was usually a part of the
original agreement..

Matthew.