Re: ext3 to include capabilities?

Andreas Siegert (afx@ibm.de)
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:38:51 +0200

So what, there are still enough security problems inherent in NFS. Missing UID
Mapping alone is a reason not use it in most cases.
Sure, for some simple stuff it is fine but serving sensitive data with it?
No way.

afx
Quoting Casey Schaufler (casey@sgi.com):

--
Andreas Siegert       afx@ibm.de / afx@barolo.munich.de.ibm.com / AFX at IPNET
Every time we've moved ahead in IBM, it was because someone was willing to take