Re: 2.2.1 and Win95 TCP Problems?

Greg (damin@cleveland.lug.net)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:13:34 -0400 (EDT)

As a side note.. I've updated my firewall system to run Kernel 2.2.5-ac5
and the problems that I experienced with 2.2.1 seem to have gone away.
Kudos and beer to all the people that submitted the TCP patches over the
last couple of releases. I knew it would only be a matter of time before
the issue was corrected!