Re: Screen corruption when switching from X to the console

Dietmar Stein (dstein2203@t-online.de)
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 15:13:44 +0200

I got the same problem with matrox mystique 170 (the older one, using
xsvga-server). I think the difference between yours and mine problem is, that
the "mysterious" does not happen to me every time I switch from X to the
console.
I noticed this very often by switching from X to console while kdm/xdm is coming
up.

Greetings, Dietmar