RE: Ooops

Joseph Gooch (mrwizard@psu.edu)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:04:02 -0500

That makes sense. I'm just thinking if it's actual code, and being executed
it should probably be part of a function. Then again, the stack includes
parameters, they're probably that. Okay brain fart.

My next question is, how big can the arp table be in 2.2? I can't find an
arpd for it.

fetcho(root):/usr/src# arp -a |wc
229 1607 12288
Segmentation fault

I have a few entries. :)

I'm not on the list guys so do as he did and CC: me please.

Thanks,
Joe Gooch