Re: [OFFTOPIC] SPAM from SGI - Greetings! (fwd)

ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:08:54 +0100

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 02:15:10AM -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> I just got spammed by SGI! I'll put money on it that I'm not the
> only subscribed member of linux-kernel that got this SPAM posting
> from SGI either. It's either from linux-kernel or from
> apollo-list, and most likely the former.

Nope, SGI is seeking to hire people mostly based on personal recommendation
or the personal history of people. So you must be somehow of interest and
I guess you just made votre grande paux pas de la vie ...

Ralf