Re: 2.2.1 and Tulip weirdness

Stefan Bjarni Sigurdsson (stebbi@research.att.com)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:39:43 -0500

I have been seeing the same messages on a router we are experimenting
with.

The machine is a Dell Pentium II running 2.2.1 w/ a 3c59x card and two
tulip cards. This configuration worked fine. We then added a third tulip
and had problems bringing it up, the messages appearing frequently.
Presently the interface can be brought up and down but while it is up
these error messages appear periodically.

If there is any data I could contribute then I would be happy to. We are
just using the machine as usual, but with the new interface down.

Cheers/Stefan