Re: RealPlayer

Alan Cox (hetzmail@mail.dream.co.il)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:36:44 -0500 (EST)

Well, I talked to them few days ago (I had quite a big chat with them).

Anyway, seems that the guy who does all the Unix ports of all their
applications is busy on porting their encoders, and now it's starting to
port G2 Players to all Unices.

There won't be a fix (as much as I understood from the support girl I
talked to), and instead there will be "soon" a G2 player for Linux.

I hope the person who ports it to Linux does a good job this time..

Thanks
Hetz