Re: 2.2.2 (release) processes hang in 'D' state

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer (kernel@larry.msl.net)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:20:44 -0600 (CST)

I'm having an extremely hard time mounting cdroms in my scsi cdrom
changer. The mount processes are hanging in the "D" state. This is with
2.2.2. 2.2.1 didn't have this behaviour.