Re: RMS at it again *sigh*

Gregory Maxwell (linker@z.ml.org)
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:22:03 -0500 (EST)

Can you put down the fucking joint and try learning to read.

He's just reiterating that the decision for LGPL vs GPL is important, and
that by choosing the right one at the right time you can be a much larger
benifit to the free software movement.

He also said that it's good some libs are under the LGPL (like glibc). He
never suggested changing anything (you can't change old licences, or
licences when you dont own the copyright).