OFFTOPIC Re: Joliet/ISO/rock/whathever fs

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo (acme@conectiva.com.br)
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:37:30 -0200 (EDT)

LDP is your friend...

http://ldp.conectiva.com.br/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO-1.html#ss1.5

RockRidge is an extension to allow longer filenames and a deeper
directory hierarchy. El

Use it in combination with ISO 9660 and you'll be set.

- Arnaldo

Holler now or forever hold your peace, because I'd like to get the thing
out in a few hours.
Linus