Re: Recording with Ensoniq AudioPCI (es1370).

Thomas Sailer (sailer@ife.ee.ethz.ch)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 12:55:36 +0100

"G.W. Wettstein" wrote:

> Is anyone out there able to record with 2.2.0 and an Ensoniq AudioPCI
> card. I am running 2.2.0-SMP and playback works but it refuses to
> record. I have used the mixer to set the input to MIC and no amount
> of fidgeting seems to make a difference.

Does recording on any other input, such as line or the internal
card connectors, work? Are you using mono or stereo recording?
Do you hear the mic input signal at the output?

You might try replacing the following line:
wrcodec(s, 0x13, j & 0xaa);
by wrcodec(s, 0x13, j & 0xab);

Tom