Re: 2.2.0-pre1/Token-Ring/IPX = bad

storner@image.dk
1 Jan 1999 16:07:16 +0100

In <Pine.LNX.4.05.9901011236200.1441-100000@frankb.ipf.de> Frank Bernard <frankb@ipf.de> writes:

>which version of olicom driver do you use ?

>v-1.29 is the one I've got and the last time I tested (two month ago)
>I got solid hangs with 1.2.125 after transferring 2MB. Back to ibmtr :-(

The hangs were due to a bug in Linux' memory management, and were fixed
in 2.1.126 by a patch I sent to Linus. The current oltr version is 1.30,
and this requires 2.1.126 or later (for that very reason).

>BTW : do the pcmcia version of oltr work ?

Huh? There is no pcmcia version of oltr.

--
Henrik Storner
                         Praeterea censeo, Microsoftem esse delendam!