Re: Linux 2.1.132 & x11amp 0.7

Bruce A. Locke (locke98@cs.newpaltz.edu)
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 14:06:24 -0500 (EST)

Sorry to be a stickler, but I must point out that just because it works
fine for two people, it doesn't mean that the other eight people are doing
something wrong. This is most definatly a problem caused by the kernel.
I myself have heard of at least five other people on IRC complain of the
same problem.

I have yet not seen any effort to help debug this. If someone knows what
the problem is could they please post it here? I have stated before, I
would be willing to post any information, etc that would help debug this
situation... Just let me know what to post and how...

Happy Holidays...