Re: Unable to compile 2.1.131 *without* SMP

Alan Cox (tarquin@texas.net)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:13:51 -0600 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 g33k@sliver.moot.mb.ca wrote:

> I am unable to compile 2.1.131 without SMP. I was able to do it when I was
> running Slackware 3.5, but since I've switched to Debian 2.0r3, I can't.
> I've tried with gcc 2.7.2.3 and gcc 2.8.1.

> If someone could help me with this, I'd really appreciate it.

I don't know what the problem is, but wiping the source directory and
unbzipping a clean source tree fixed it for me...

John Allensworth --- tarquin@texas.net --- ReaperMan on the QuakeServers
Author of XtraWeapons (except the homing missile, eject, and throwing axe)
Industrial Strength Gaming http://www.uk.digiserve.com/whiteoak/punktc/
Real Programmers think better when playing Adventure or Rogue.