Re: Linux and lots of memory: documentation?

MOLNAR Ingo (mingo@chiara.csoma.elte.hu)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:10:31 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Riley Williams wrote:

> > * arch/i386/vmlinux.lds
> > *
> > * which has the same constant encoded..
>
> I have to admit that I'd missed that comment, and I don't know enough
> about the ld scripting language to patch the said file anyway, so that
> patch has to be regarded as being incomplete as a result...

instead of repeating done patches, what about looking at my original patch
in the linux-kernel archive? :) (or just look at some older 2.1 kernels,
CONFIG_MEMSIZE was in there) it also solved the vmlinux.lds problem ...

-- mingo