Re: Increase number of tasks

Clifford Wolf (clifford@clifford.at)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 19:01:45 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Jean-Michel VANSTEENE wrote:

> >Hmm, could you try my scheduler bigpatch and see if
> >that helps obscenely loaded machines? It could actually
>
> Where can i find your patch. Nobody knows where to find an
> unofficial patch? I've to conclude that Linux is not the
> OS I need?

The Linux Kernel Patch Archive (http://linux-patches.rock-projects.com/)
should become a registry for unofficial patches.

The scheduler bigpatch is listed as "Misc (all?) scheduler improvements"
in the secrtion "Feature Patches for the 2.1.x Kernels".

- clifford

Clifford Wolf (CEO and CTO)
The ROCK Projects Workgoup IRC: IRCnet / clifford
http://www.rock-projects.com/ http://www.clifford.at/
e-mail: c.wolf@rock-projects.com email: god@clifford.at