Re: SoundBlaster Live

Robert Cicconetti (zarquon@resnet.gatech.edu)
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:02:07 -0500

Sorry; This statement is misleading:

http://www.sblive.com/product/faq.html#A8

"Since Sound Blaster Live! only offers near perfect Sound Blaster
compatibility, can I keep my existing Sound Blaster 16/32/AWE32/AWE64 in my
system to get 100% Sound Blaster compatibility?

Yes, you can. You may however encounter potential resource/allocation issues
(IRQ & DMA channels)"

http://www.sblive.com/product/faq.html#C11
"Does Sound Blaster Live! support DOS-based/mode Games?

Yes. It offers SB16 emulation"