Re: Thought on APM problems with laptops

Trever Adams (highlander@teleteam.net)
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 05:55:40 -0600

Trever Adams wrote:

* large snip *

> I do not know the answer. I hope someone on this list knows more about
> APM internals than myself and can make some good suggestions. Please
> note I haven't tried undefining the APM_RELAX_SEGMENTS yet. I am going
> to do that now.
* lage snip *

Yes, I know, poor form and all to follow up to your own post. The
APM_RELAX_SEGMENTS didn't do a thing, so I am now more interested in
ever in hearing the results of the questions I posed in my last post.
If anyone knows about APM, especially in regards to Linux, please take
note of my questions and the results.

Thanks,
Trever