Re: Dvorak+Magic SysRq

Brion Vibber (brion@gizmo.usc.edu)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:06:56 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Robert Edmonds wrote:

> I have noticed that when using Magic SysRq keys I must press the QWERTY
> mapping instead (i.e. "." instead of "e"). Is there any support or fixes
> to allow Dvorak keymappings mith the Magic SysRq keys?

Yes, I posted a patch a few weeks ago. Assuming my web server is sort of
working you can grab the patch and see some other Dvorak info at
http://pobox.com/~brion/linux/dvorak.php3 - the patch is against 2.1.121
but should apply to 2.1.129 without trouble, you can do it manually easily
enough if need be.

-- brion vibber (brion@pobox.com)