Re: NADS for Linux

Philip Trickett (philipt@informatic.ie)
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:03:53 +0100

Alex Buell wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Mark Spencer wrote:
>
> > This is the official announcment of the NADS project for Linux.
>
> Hi. I'm really sorry, but your acronym ("NADS") is making me laugh. You do
> know that NADS means your testicles don't you? ;o) Thanks for making my
> day.
Maybe they should rename it Dogs NADS? ;)

(Because after all, Linux is the Dogs Bollocks! (For those that don't
know, that is a complimentary term by the way))

Other than that, I am afraid that I am no routing expert.

Sorry,
Phil

Philip Trickett				mailto:philipt@informatic.ie
Systems Engineer
Marine Informatics			Tel: +353-1-475-2924
64 Harcourt Street			Fax: +353-1-475-2952
Dublin 2
Republic of Ireland			http://www.informatic.ie/marine/