Re: 2.2 missing features

Jauder Ho (jauderho@transmeta.com)
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 14:59:21 -0700 (PDT)

maybe there should be point releases of devel kernels (i.e. known mostly
stable kernels that companies can port to with the knowledge that it's
going to be relatively stable) this would be good as it makes a smaller
delta to have to catch up with and requires you to store less info in your
head :) for example, we determined that .29, .62, .86 and .106 were
"good/stable" kernels and .125 is currently being tested to see if it is a
good candidate for use.

--Jauder