Re: Massive TCPv4 bad checksum

Simon Kirby (sim@netnation.com)
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998, H.J. Lu wrote:

> I have massive TCPv4 bad checksum on my CSLIP link from
> my CSLIP server to my machine ever since I upgraded to
> linux 2.1.1xx. Any suggestions?

2.0 just never spat out a message when it got a bad checksum, so this is
probably why you never saw it before. If you're noticing that there's an
actual packet data problem that didn't exist before with 2.0, then you
might want to investigate. The message will be probably be removed by
2.2.

Simon-

| Simon Kirby | Systems Administration |
| mailto:sim@netnation.com | NetNation Communications |
| http://www.netnation.com/ | Tech: (604) 684-6892 |