Re: [OT] Re: Cosmetic Changes: ensuring decency of the Linux Kernel Source.

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 05:19:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Rob Dale wrote:

>> well actually if you look there is a print statement that says "Tell DaveM
>> that he fucked up" so there is at least one print statement that I can
>> see.
>
>Sorry, but I have to respond simply because the thought
>of this completely amuses me and I would like to share:
>
>How many families have Suns in their living room running S/Linux? =)

With the family watching on... Lets keep political correctness
crap out of the kernel. If we let people "control" stuff like
this, next thing we'll see is some nut-group of people trying to
change "manpages" into "personpages" because it is offensive to
woman's liberation.

To that, I say! /* Too fucking bad */ ;o)

--
Mike A. Harris  -  Computer Consultant  -  Linux advocate

Linux software galore: http://freshmeat.net